White Card (CPCCWHS1001 Prepare to Work Safety in the Construction Industry) for employment purposes, you may need a General Construction Induction Card (White Card) to gain access to a construction worksite. We deliver the General Construction Induction training course, aligned to the unit of competency: CPCCWHS1001 Prepare to Work safely in the construction Industry. Learners who successfully complete the General Construction Induction course will achieve their White Card.
Licensing requirements will apply to this unit of competency depending on the regulatory requirements of each State or Territory.
Course Term: You have 3 months (90) days to complete this course from the date of registration.
Delivery Mode: Online
White Card State Recognition
All states and territories have agreed to implement the National Code of Practice for Induction for Construction Work which has been declared by Safe Work Australia. Read before you get started
The result is a nationally consistent approach to construction induction training given to workers across Australia. It will also means that White Cards / CITCs from any Australian state or territory are recognised nationally.
|Residential State||Card Issued||Read from Official Website….|
|NSW||WA||WorkCover Authority NSW|
|QLD||QLD||Workplace Health and Safety Queensland|
|TAS||WA||Workplace Standards Tasmania|
|* The above information is from official websites are subject to change without notice|
- Provide your Unique Student Identifier Number (USI);
- Have internet access; and
- Have a current valid email account and telephone number for learning communication and support; and
- Successfully complete required assessments;
- Complete a Statutory Declaration of Authentication.
- Have a camera on your internet-enabled device (i.e. Computer, Smartphone); and
- Have a Skype account; and
- Complete a Statutory Declaration & have a copy of your current valid Photo ID certified by a Justice of the Peace, a Commissioner for Declarations, or a Legal Practitioner;
- Scan & Email or Post the Statutory Declaration & the certified copy of your Photo ID to us to issue your White Card.
- Successfully complete an Oral assessment task after verification of your submitted documentation (100% correct response rate).
All workers carrying out construction work are required to have a white card, such as:A White Card is legally required for those working in the construction industry in Australia. The many potential risks involved in the construction industry make it important for workers to be knowledgeable about safe work practices, risk management, personal protection, safety signs and safety equipment.
- Self-employed persons
- Supervisors and project managers
Key Elements of the course:
- Identify WHS Legislative Requirements.
- Identify Construction Hazards and Control Measures.
- Identify WHS Communication and Reporting Processes.
- Identify WHS Incident Response Procedures.
White Card (CPCCWHS1001 Prepare to Work Safely in the Construction Industry)SIGN UP NOW