BSB51915 Diploma of Leadership and Management This qualification reflects the role of individuals who are engaged to manage the work of others or to add value to or review management practices. Their role may be in any industry or organisational setting. Generally people in these roles will have considerable experience in their respective industries or vocational areas and combine an informed perspective of specific work requirements with their managerial approaches.
No entry requirements for this qualification, preferred pathways for prospective learners entering this qualification include BSB40812 Certificate IV in Frontline Management or other relevant qualifications; or, with vocational experience in a supervisory role but no formal qualification.
Course Term: 12months from the date of registration.
Delivery Mode: Online
We are committed to seeing you through your course. We have determined the following requirements to ensure you have the best chance of successfully completing your course:
- Provide Unique Student Identifier Number (USI); and
- Have access to a fully-functional computer / smart device loaded with a web browser and appropriate software applications to read PDF files, produce documents, and analyse information and data; and
- Have access to a computer / smart device with reliable Internet Access; and
- Have a current valid email account for online learning and assessment communication; and
- Have a telephone and current valid telephone number for learning and assessment communication, support and interviews; and
- Successfully complete all assessment tasks to the required published standard; and
- Submits a certified copy of a photo ID and complete statutory declaration for assessment authenticity verification.
Skills you will need
- Language and literacy skills at a level that enables you to read, interpret, communicate and apply a range of information and data, to write reports and other business documents for a variety of audiences, to provide clear information, instructions and feedback to others, and to present and address issues;’
- Numeracy skills at a level that enables you to plan and manage time, resources and budgets, to read and understand workplace figures, statistics and measurements, to collect, calculate and analyse workplace data, and to solve routine workplace and operational problems;
- Technology skills to conduct online research using a web browser and to use a variety of software applications to send e-mails with attachments, read PDF files, produce documents, analyse information and data;
- The ability to research information and data from a variety of sources;
Units of Study
This qualification requires completion of twelve (12) units of competency, about 690 Nominal Hours, comprising four (4) core units and eight (8) elective units – addressing a variety of topics and subject-matter areas:
|Unit Code||Unit Title||Core / Elective|
|BSBLDR501||Develop and use emotional intelligence||Core|
|BSBMGT517||Manage Operational Plan||Core|
|BSBWOR502||Lead and Manage Team Effectiveness||Core|
|BSBLDR502||Lead and manage effective workplace relationships||Core|
|BSBHRM405||Support the recruitment, selection and induction of staff||Elective/A|
|BSBMGT502||Manage People Performance||Elective/A|
|BSBWHS501||Ensure a Safe Workplace||Elective/A|
|BSBPMG522||Undertake Project Work||Elective/A|
|BSBMGT516||Facilitate continuous improvement||Elective/A|
|BSBLED501||Develop a workplace learning environment||Elective/B|
BSB51915 Diploma of Leadership and ManagementENROLL NOW